Habitat for Humanity, Millstone Basin Area

Monday, February 26, 2007

Helping us remember *why* we build houses

I want to share with you a short note sent from the head of our newest partner family, Kathryn Moss to Tara, her family nurture liaison.
Regards
Glenn

"We went out to the site on Saturday and it looked like they finished the roof during the week. It looks really nice. I can't wait for the finish product. Everyone has been so nice and wonderful. I truly love you guys and I thank GOD for everyone...please thank everyone. I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to make the meetings, but I truly can't thank the staff & all the workers enough. When I pulled up in front of the house on Saturday it brought tears to my eyes..."


-- posted by Glenn Fannick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home